Friday, June 27, 2008

MEMORIES

Rochelle posted this on her blog...it looked fun.

1.As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2.Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

6 comments:

Amy Allred said...

Katie, Katie, Katie, I remember working with you at K-Mart, Hanging out with all those crazy Pima girls, and when you and Heidi came to my high school graduation and brought me a candle (I still have it, that was too sweet). You have always been a great friend to me. love ya

Audra said...

Oh Where do I start? How about church ball...you, me, kristin, heidi, jenn, and michele getting eatin' alive by mosquitos on those crazy summer nights in central. Volleyball! Getting ready at Heidi's house on a friday night and then heading to the football games.

payneful life said...

There's WAY too many! What about everytime we say a prayer on the food YOU ALWAYS laugh, no matter what it is YOU ARE ALWAYS the ONE to laugh then by the end we're all laughing!! Actually it happens ANYTIME you laugh!! :) Love ya.

Pearson Family said...

I AM YOUR SISTER! I REMEMBER YOU. YOU REMEMBER ME. We have had to live together right up until you got married....OH WAIT...you live right next door. So i am practically still living with you....GEE WIZ. Umm....All I have to say about the memories is...Bashas'. Watch out for the swinging milk doors.:)

lofgreenlegacy said...

I remember Girls Camp! I always looked forward to it because we just laughed and laughed the whole time.

Rochelle said...

I remember you too at girls camp, and playing against you in church softball. Those were fun times.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Search & Win