Monday, June 30, 2008

What PRINCESS ARE YOU???

Brandi and Amber posted this so I thought I would try it out. Its really cute little quiz.

My only thing is that I don't remember who Megara is??? I know that sounds lame but if someone can help...what disney movie did she play in???
.You Are Megara!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Charming and witty. You are always the first person to come up with a wisecrack. Sure, you have an attitude, but that's why people love you. You keep them on their toes. Sometimes you can be misleading, but always end up doing the right thing for the people you love.

DOES THIS SOUND LIKE ME????

Which Disney Princess Are You?

7 comments:

The Meehl Family said...

She's from Hercules...my favorite!

Standage Klan said...

Ok does that fit you or what? That is funny I didn't know who that was either?? I think that nailed you to the "T"!

Jennifer said...

Well the katie I know from highschool she fits you pretty well..

Pearson Family said...

Please tell me that was a joke...YOU DID NOT know who she was. Come on you are killing me. HERCULES! Well maybe if you bought some awesome boy impowered disney movies for your son, you might know. I'm disappointed.

payneful life said...

I'd have to agree with Les 100% you need to get out and watch more AMAZING disney movies. By the way It TOTALLY fits you!

lofgreenlegacy said...

Haha!!! I'm Magara to katie and I didn't know who it was either. That's funny!

Standage Klan said...

YES! I totally beat you at updating my post! Now get busy and update yours!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Search & Win