Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandpa


Today is my Grandpa Pearson's 89th birthday. Wow, he is doing so good and looks good for his age. We had a little get together at their house for him. Grandpa is so funny, he has early dementia and some of the things he says are so off the wall. But you constantly have to answer the same questions over and over. I don't mind doing it, because who knows how much longer he will be around. It was fun to chill with family that we don't get to see that often. Jake, Tasha and baby Kobe were there. I hadn't seen him except in pictures and he is so adorable. He looks alot like Jake. It was fun to see all the babies together. My mom made her yummy homemade icecream and jane made a really good cake. It was a good day. Happy Birthday Grandpa. We love you!!!
My grandparents also just celebrated their 54th wedding anniversary on the 4th. Wow, I was so excited about our 6th. I can't imagine our 54th!!! I hope that we are still in love like my grandparents are when we are that old! They are so cute. My grandpa wouldn't survive if it wasn't for my grandma. She is his rock. So I know its a little late but Happy Anniversary!!! I took some pictures of most of everyone that was there. Some of them left before I could get a picture. Britt and Leseli are in Mesa at Brandi's house so thats why they aren't in any of the pictures!!!
This is probably about 20 years ago...
Jake and his baby Kobe Wayne

Penny's cute kids: Ky, Amari and Jaden
Braden and grandpa on the front porch
Grandpa, (the triplets) Janae, Tyler, and Stacey and Braden eating

Tasha, Kobe, Me, Karlee, Jaci and Braeli

Grandma and Karlee

Grandpa and me

The 3 Janes: Jane, Katie Jane, and Karlee Jane

Tasha and Jake

No comments:

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Search & Win