Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Miss Karlee Jane.....


Karlee has turned the big 4 months old!!! WooHoo!!! She is getting bigger and bigger by the day it seems. She is starting to be quite the character. She is rolling all over. I will lay her on the floor on her back and I will walk out of the room for just a minute and come back and she is completly off the blanket and onto her tummy. She will get mad and then roll back on to her back. I am so surprised at how much she actually enjoys tummy time. She likes to be on her tummy and push herself up with her arms and look around. She thinks she is sooo big when she does this. The other day she was in her crib and was playing with her mobile and all the sudden I hear her crying pretty loud on the monitor. I went to her room to see what the matter was and she was up on her hands looking around and crying. It was pretty cute. It was like she was saying No one is paying attention to me and so I am going to look around and cry until someone comes. She already has it figured out. Little stinker.

I am surprised that I haven't had to move her to size 2 diapers yet. I think at this age Britt was in 3's:) But, at this rate I don't think it will be anytime soon till she's there. Update on the thrush....yep still have it. We took the medicine religiously for the 10 days and I thought that it was clearing up, but nope. It is still here. It's not as bad, but she still has a little on her cheeks. So I am just hoping that it will clear up on its own.......sometime this year:( Can you say Drool. That is what this little girl does non-stop. I hope that she isn't teething already. Britt popped his first tooth at 5 months, soo we will see. But, she constantly is drooling and has her hands in her mouth. It is hilarious, because she can stick her whole fist in her mouth, but if you stick a pacifier in her mouth she will gag and just about throw up!!! So I don't know what the deal is with that. But, no matter what I try she will not take a pacifier. Which is fine since I won't have to break her of that habit, but sometimes it would be nice. The same goes with the bottle. She won't have nothing to do with one. I don't what I am going to do, if I ever have to leave her for more then a couple of hours. sigh......

Here are some pictures from the past month....
Bossy beyond Belief!!!! Yep, already. I guess she takes after her........
Dressed up for church



Drooling everywhere

Of course....hands in the mouth:)

3 comments:

Summers Family said...

Ohhhhh, he is so stinkin' cute! I can't believe how chubby she looks in these pictures! I just want to squeeze those cheeks!

The Tils Family said...

Katie,She is so dang pretty.You guys are going to be in trouble.I love all those bows on her.

lofgreenlegacy said...

Absolutely Adorable!!! Do you make her bows?

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Search & Win