that is what Britt calls her. It is so cute. She is 6 months old today!!! Yay!! She is growing up too fast. She started crawling about 2 weeks ago and is now everywhere and into everything. She is a pretty fast crawler too. She is trying to start to pull herself up, already too. I don't know how I feel about that. I don't think I am quite ready for her to be that big yet. She is getting to be quite the little character. She lets you know when she wants something and if she doesn't get it she gets pretty mad. Can you say spoiled already???She is still toothless, which is totally fine with me,since that means no biting me:) but I think she is starting to teeth.
She knows my voice and if I'm not holding her, she will totally start looking all around to find me. SHe is also starting to cry when I walk out of the room, too. She is a Daddy's girl. When Braden comes home and if he walks by her she will start to crawl after him until he picks her up. It is cute. She still loves Britt, of course and he loves to make her laugh. It seems that he is the best at getting her to do so. She really is a happy baby.
Our baby girl is growing soo fast.
WE LOVE YOU KARLEE JANE!!!
(as always here are some pics of the past month)













9 comments:
the little stinker. I bet she's walking by the time braeli is. I love her big smile. Happy 6 months Kar Kar.
That video was so cute! I loved watching it! I can't believe 6 months is already come and gone! Crazy. She reminds me a lot of Brianna and when I saw her in that pink dress that brought back a lot of memories! Can't wait to see her soon! She'll be walking in no time! Happy 6 months Kar!
She is so adorable! I can't believe it's been six months! Christmas should be lots of fun with her crawling all over the place... watch out tree!
Katie,
Karlee is so cute.. I love the one where she has the biggest smile..and her big blue eyes are beautiful! She looks like a really happy baby!! Aren't girls the funniest (for now anyways, I'm really not looking forward to the dating years :) take care... Missy
Hey Katie...nice to hear from you! She has some cute blue eyes. I am just now getting all the Reidhead side in my blog and now there is a whole new world of Hawkins family to stock. We are doing good, still sitting around with no thryoid medicine. It is getting old and I feel for my family with my "moodiness" if you want to call it that. But I get a lot of blog time to spy on everyone. Talk to ya later, Kodi
HAPPY 6 months Karlee!!!! I can't believe she is 6 months already. She is so cute. I love the pictures. she seems like a happy baby. Just think When I have my baby She will almost be a year old. Crazy HUH
Its so fun when they start showing more of their little personality! She is a doll, and i love her pictures! I kept looking at the one with the socks that look like shoes trying to figure out what shoes she was wearing those are too cute!
So stinkin' cute! Payton had that green and pink striped long sleeve outfit! I loved it and she only got to wear it once. I didn't expect her to get as big as she is.
What beautiful blue eyes she has!! She is so pretty.
Post a Comment