On Saturday, Jaci and I decided we would dress up the girls and have a litte photo shoot. It was alot of fun. The girls did really good. I think the pictures turned out good, but I am a little prejudice:) I couldn't decide which ones I liked best so I put up quite a few. Enjoy....









6 comments:
vey CUTE. that was a lot of fun. you got some really good ones.
Katie those are so cute. O my gosh... You are pretty awesome.
Adorable!!! I love them! They are so chuncky! I love chuncky babies!
Those are adorable! How fun to for you and your sister to have baby girls close in age. It will be even funner as they grow up!
Loks like you discovered Picnik?!? I love that site. The pics are beautiful.
Okay, now come and have a photo shoot w/ my girls! Where did you get those cute wings?
Post a Comment