Monday, October 13, 2008

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!

On Saturday, Braden went to a World Series roping at Apache Gold Casino in Globe. It was kinda chilly and I really didn't feel like being out in the cold with the kids. So, I stayed home and he went down with my dad. WELL, at about 1. I was down at my mom's helping her fix her printer and the phone rings. Mom handed me the phone and said "its Braden". I get on the phone and he tells me that he placed 2nd with his uncle Dennis and 7th with Troy Judd in the roping and that my dad won the roping. I kept saying are you serious, are you serious. Then comes the big question. How much did you win??? He says oh a little over $5,000!!!! I start yelling and my mom grabs the phone from me and starts asking Braden all kinds of questions. I start jumping up and down and yelling(I know I am a dork, but hey he just won a bunch of money)! I finally get the phone back from my mom and tell him good job and to rope good in the next roping.

Well a couple hours later I get another phone call as I am walking into Basha's and it is Braden. He tells me he has won 9th with Bart Judd and another $900 and qualified to rope in another roping in VEGAS!!!! I was so excited for him. When he got home and we added up all his winnings he won about $6,400. Yea, that is alot of money. He did so good. I am so proud of him. Good JOB BABE!!! VEGAS HERE WE COME!!!!

Oh ya, my dad won about $6,400 too. Crazy I know. We have some AWESOME ROPERS!!!

14 comments:

Pearson Family said...

Just remember that DAD got FIRST and Braden got... second. Ahh..

lofgreenlegacy said...

Holy crap, that's awesome!!! And now you get to go to Vegas!!!

Sara said...

That is so cool! Congrats to you guys! Hope you enjoy Vegas. :)

Jennifer said...

Wow, good job Braden!!! That is so awesome..

Rochelle said...

How fun! Have fun in Vegas!!

csrussell said...

WAY TO GO BRADEN!!!! thats awesome. thats so cool that he get to go to VEGAS the will be so fun for you guys

Amy Allred said...

AWESOME!! What are you going to do with his winnings? Congrats

Summers Family said...

Wow! That is exciting! Why couldn't Andy be into the roping stuff. Instead, we just get to spend lots of money on a car that I don't know if I will ever let him drive down the track!

Shelby said...

Tell Braden CONGRATS!! and if you come to Vegas you better let me know and maybe we can get together!!

The Richards said...

THats is so cool! I would have been so excited and been like ok lets go shopping i will meet you in globe! Vegas sounds like so much fun!

Rick*Amber*Taryn*Bryant said...

WOW!!!! I am so excited for Braden and your dad!! That is so neat! I can't wait to hear how they do! Tell them good luck for us!

hancock crew said...

That's awesome!! Tell them both congrats!

Reeds said...

That is so awesome! Congrats! It was fun to see you in Pima!

dpapwatson said...

I need a trip to Vegas!! How fun. Jody said they are going too.

Yes I was thinking "okay Addi, we'll make cookies and I'll just watch DH later". We'll our DVR box broke so we're waiting for our new one to come in the mail. I'm sure I lost all my recorded shows and I missed One Tree Hill last night...Ugh!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Search & Win