They are the best. I am soo dang lucky to have such awesome sisters. They are my best friends. I know that I can count on them for anything. They are always there for me with their advice whether it is wanted or not!!! HA,HA!!! We have the best time when we are all together. Sometimes a little too much:)
BRANDI OR BJ:
She is the oldest out of us, so I guess that makes her the most wise!!! She is very kind and caring. She is always doing things for other people. She lives in Mesa and so when we get together with her we always try to cram all of our fun into a couple of days...which makes for an interesting time. Also, since she doesn't live close by when we start talking about things going on with all of us sometimes, we have to repeat ourselves because Brandi's favorite saying is "WHAT, I DON'T GET IT???" It is so hilarious. She is so fun. We have grown so close these past couple of years and I feel so blessed to have her as my oldest sister. She is such a great example to me. She is a great mom and wife. I also have her to thank for getting my butt running in a 10K race in January!!! I LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH BJ!!! YOUR THE BEST!!!
JACI OR J:

She is my younger sister. So I guess that makes her special to be right after me!!! ha,ha!! Jaci is an awesome sister. Growing up we weren't that close, I don't know if it was because we were too much alike or what. But we made it through those years and are super close now. We are together almost everyday. I watch Braeli for her 2 days a week and she comes down alot just to hang out. If we go to the store together, it seems like we are constantly being asked if we are TWINS!!! WHAT???? Yeah, we haven't quite figured that one out yet, everyone says we look alike, but we really don't see it. Can you??? Do you think we look like we could pass for twins??
check out this pic...do we look alike???

I am so glad that she is my sister. We have become DOMESTIC DIVA'S together, with all of our canning and cooking. She is a great mommy and wife. She has advice for everything. She is our family nurse and cook!!! I am so glad we have been able to grow so close and gain such a bond between us. I LOVE YOU JC!!! YOUR THE BEST.
LESELI OR LES OR LOLLY:
She is the youngest out of all of us. So, she gets quite a bit of advice from all of her older sisters. Sometimes more then she wants. She keeps us all in line. She is so much fun to be around. She helps keep us all feeling young, when we try to keep up on her LOVE LIFE!!! Yeah, like we can keep up. She is pretty confusing sometimes, one day she will like someone, the next day she doesn't. She also, has become my running partner and she helps keep me going. When I am ready to pass out and stop she encourages me and makes me finish!!! She is a little spoiled but being the BABY of the family, who would expect anything else???? She is quite the comedian and has some of the best comebacks for anything. I LOVE YOU LES!!! YOUR THE BEST!!
I LOVE THE CHICKA'S THEY ARE THE BESTEST!!!!!










8 comments:
OH katie your message was so enjoyable...my eyes and water almost became one. you work wonders being able to do that to people. Hmmm..anyways. really good post. I LOVE YOU TOO. we do have some really good fun i guess you would say. Nights like after the john michael montogomery concert.hehe. oh my. Anyways...we are pretty close and awesome sisters but what you should have said is that we are bad ass mother.....JK. hahaha. I bet you thought I was going to actually type that on her. OH yes Brandi would read it and tell me not to talk like that.(I love you too Brandi). Jaci would read it and raise her eyebrows and just shake her head. Yes you would Jaci. AND if i accused you of saying anything about it you would just deny it. BUT anyways. Really good post and I am thankful for you as well. I LOVE ya TAE-TAE
yes i noticed i put her instead of HERE- beat you to it
Awe shucks! I LOVE YOU TOO. SInce you have posted WAY TOO many posts for me to comment on each one I will just do it here. I love the picture with you and Britt and the strainer, the post about the destructos, MOM and DAD, Your adorable family Britt, Karlee --even Braden just don't tell him. I smiled through the WHOLE post about us girly's and our grand ol times together! I agree with LEseli's comment 100%. even the bad ass part. I love how close we are and how much of a blessing sisters are. If you would've told me 5 years ago that you and I were going to be the best of friends I probably would've slugged you. But mom IS always right. My sisters are my best friends! And I can't wait until we do more of our craziest things together. I LOVE YOU KATE!
You should've just said we WERE twins and seen what kind of response you got. ;) At least our daughters won't get asked that--wait they DO! {or we Do, Whatever.}
Cute post i love the idea of showing everything you are thankful for i might just steel them! And i was so happy to see your post well because i wonder if my girls will ever get along? And as for you and your sister looking alike i think you all look alike but different at the same time, you are all way beautiful and i wish i could get my hair to look like any of yours, whats up with that do you have a secret..can you share it with me? my hair is supper thick but wont do anything i want it to, help!!!! Anyways i love your blog!
I agree with the last post about the amazing hair-you all have amazing hair. I love what you are doing with The Thankfuls. And I never realized it - but that picture of you and Jaci definately looks like twins!
Aww you girls are just ADORABLE(make sure you say that in some kind of accent) I love to see how much you guys have grown together, that is just awesome. Now my question is why did I have to have so many BROTHERS!! AHH, sometimes I just wanna sldkfjsldfkjsldk;j. (sigh) anywho to be quite honest..since you both have the same hair color you look a lot alike :D Poor Les, the only Blonde ;) Love ya guys ahem girls. Oh we'll be up for Thanksgivin...maybe we can stop by!!
Hey in response to your post ....so you are keeping your secrets about your hair huh? And ya i did take my girls' pictures, i used to do take people 's family pictures and really put time into photography but after having three girls time has gotten short, now i just do it if someone asks, like my sister or for friends. I just love doing it, i am no pro or anything
Post a Comment