Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Miss Karlee Jane

Miss Karlee Jane


What can I say about this little girl???


She rules the ROOST



She is MISS ATTITUDE





She is very SPOILED




and usually gets what she wants....especially from DADDY:)




She loves to play in the water


She loves to play with her cousins

SHe knows how to throw a good tantrum:)



She is really great at making messes
Pretzels anyone????
Flour anyone????

Helping mommy make bread is really fun:)
I love my Sippy and my Baby doll
She is just soo DARN CUTE:)

2 comments:

Summers Family said...

WOW!!!! An Update! I am so impressed! Your kids are so dang cute... as always! I am so excited for this weekend... I am coming to AZ!!!!!!!!! Yay! I will be there for 2 weeks! I don't know how Andy is going to survive without me and the girls, but I'm pretty sure he'll manage! So, you better be at church Sunday! LOL!!!!!

Sara said...

I can't believe how big she's getting! Super cute post about both of them! :) Sorry I never even ran into you while we were in Pima. It seems like we were on the go and back and forth the whole trip!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Search & Win