
There isn't much about these pictures, just some random ones of the kids being silly! I am trying to finish my blog book and want to make sure I have all of these to go in it!!
Karlee being naughty and getting out all the blankets and hiding!!!
My handsome little 4 year old. He is such a good boy sometimes. I sure do love him. He is going to be a HUGE help with the new baby. He is really excited about his new sister. Although, he sometime says he wants a brother. Can't blame the poor kid.

Showing his brotherly love:)

Showing his brotherly love:)
Little Miss Braeli!! She is such a ham. I just love her and her red hair. She is a little spitfire, but we wouldn't want her anyother way!!

Karlee and Braeli being silly...like usual!

Karlee and Braeli being silly...like usual!
Miss Karlee Jane. She is now 20 months and boy is she starting the terrible "2's"!! She just thinks that it is her way or the highway! She pretty rules the roost and is going to be such a big help with her new sister!! Ha,ha! If she doesn't attack her! She LOVES babies and everything about them. She is getting so big so fast. She is starting to talk alot more, but still doesn't say a whole lot. But that is ok. I am sure ones she does talk more, she isn't going to STOP!!











1 comment:
Finally you updated!
Gotta Love these kiddos!
Post a Comment