Tuesday, October 26, 2010

{ B L A H }


IS how this poor sick boy feels!!

He started not feeling well on Saturday, but I thought that it would pass.
Well, everyday since then he would complain of his ear hurting and start crying out in PAIN!  The only way I could help him stop crying is to give him tylenol.  HE acted fine yesterday, so I sent him off to school in the morning with instructions if his ear started hurting to tell Mr. Gifford.

AT 2:50 yesterday when he got off the bus, the pain started again. So, back the medicine cabinet we went!  Then out the door he went to play.
Last night he started saying it hurt again....can you see a pattern here:)
So, medicine cabinet again.

This morning, when he started crying in pain at about 5, I knew where we would be headed in a few hours.....
The doctors office. 
 I am one of those people that TRY to stay OUT of the Dr.'s office as much as possible! But, if I have to go...then I go.

So, we went and she took one look at his ears and was like YIKES!!
He has a DOUBLE EAR INFECTION and the beginning of Strep.

NOW, we have the YUMMY PINK MEDICINE and are on the mend!
Karlee is not very happy that she didn't get any PINK medicine:)
I am just hoping she doesn'y have too either!


2 comments:

Clint and Tiffany said...

Gross. Sick kids are SO sad! You just want to hold them and snuggle all day. Sigh, too bad that's not exactly possible with other little ones at home, eh? Hope he feels better soon!!

Rochelle said...

So sorry! I hate it when kids are sick! And strep is no fun. We get it at our house WAYYY too much! Hopefully it doesn't spread to the rest of you! Good luck!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Search & Win