Saturday, October 16, 2010

Britt's 1st field trip!

On September 30th, Britt went with his Kindergarten class to
Angle's Orchard on the mountain!
He was soo excited to go.

I really wanted to go with him and his class, but with Kinz (still nursing and won't take a bottle!)
it makes it a little hard to go away for more then 3 hours!

So, when he got home we HAD to take some pics of his apples he picked...all by himself!!

Britt and Kinz with the apples


All the apples he picked.....one for each of us.  Isn't he sweet :)

He was giving his apple loves....crazy kid!


He even brought back 2 tiny apples for Kinz...even though she can't eat them.  I thought it was adorable.  He is such a thoughtful kid.
 p.s. kar was asleep...hence she wasn't in any of the pics:) Next time I hope that I am able to go on his field trip!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Search & Win