Britt participated in the Duncan Junior Rodeo Series this year and he did good
ROCKED IT!!!
He did Sheep Riding, Barrell Racing and Flags!
This Handsome boy ended up 2nd in the All-Around!! He won a BUCKLE!!
WOHOOO!!!!
On one of the nights, Britt placed 1st in the Sheep Riding and won 65 BUCKS!! Not too shabby for a 5 year old!!
Britt and Kelsee (my neice) running out in the arena to get their awards!!
Getting their T-Shirts!
So EXCITED for their shirts! Even though they were a little dissappointed because their buckles didn't come in in time(their still not here!) for the awards night! So as soon as we get it I will be posting pics!
PROUD PARENTS!!!
Tricia and Kinzlee!! We love Tricia! I feel like she is one of my sisters! Thanks for taking care of Kinz while I went and took pics!
LES, OH LES!!
LOOK at this cute HOT CHICKA!!! YES, She is SINGLE( how I don't know!) !! So if you know of any cute boys, send them this way!!!
I LOVE, LOVE this Pic of Karlee Jane!!
It is soooooooooo her!!
Just because she is cute!!!




1 comment:
I am one proud aunt!
Post a Comment