is really growing up soo fast! Dang where has the time gone. I swear months 6,7, & 8 flew by. Now we are in month 9!! WOW!!
She is always roaming everywhere and into everything. She is getting good at making messes. Notice the oreo face :) LOVE IT!!
She FINALLY broke through 2 teeth just about a week or so ago. I was beginning to wonder if she even had any in there:) I still haven't managed to get a pic of her smiling to show them off...but I will.
This sweet little babe, is now weaned :( Sad day. Most people are excited and happy to quit nursing, but I really enjoy it. Its my special bond with them, that I feel is soo magical.
It was quite a sudden thing.
Kinz started to want to nurse almost all the time 24/7. We were up almost every hour at night.
It was crazy.
I couldn't figure out what was going on.
So, I decided to pump and see how much milk I was actually getting.....well, lets just say my poor babe was practically starving.
So, it took us a couple of days right around thanksgiving (ummmm ya, that made for an intersting holiday!) to get her on the bottle. She hasn't ever had one since she was in the hospital as a newborn.
But, now she is a CHAMP with the bottle!!
It does make it easier to leave her, but sometimes I still miss our bonding time!
She is soo precious. She has captured all of our hearts. She is quickly becoming a DADDY'S GIRL! She will reach for him and say "da da"! It is soo stinkin cute.
This was her FIRST sucker!! YUM, YUM!!




4 comments:
OK I am so with ya on months 6,7 and 8 flying by! Makes me sad. Kinzlee is such a pretty girl! I love her eyes!
She is sooo pretty, I can see a lot of you in her! I'm sorry that you had to wean her, I know how you feel. Sometimes I wonder if I'd really even hold Josie if I weren't nursing, not because I don't want to but because we are SO busy. Isn't that awful? I can't believe she is almost walking, wow! My kids never walked before a year!
Oh my goodness...
That's just not fair to do that to someone who wants to be done having babies...
C U T E! She's pretty darn close to walking. She's just waiting to come to Aunt Jaci's to do it. :)It was great to see you guys, hope she's feeling a little better. Love you!
Post a Comment