Thursday, January 6, 2011


Karlee has been obsessed with Beauty and the Beast
or "BELLE AND THE BEAST" as she calls it :)



She has been wanting to watch it on our portal dvd player on the couch. 
SHe probably watched it 5 times in ONE day! 
 I know, I know who does that??
Who lets there kid do that??
That would be ME -- dealing with a really sick baby and just needing to keep the older sister occupied!

AS she was watching it for who knows how many times this day, I went to check on her and this is how I found her!  It was too precious not to take a picture.



p.s. Kinz is all better and she is no longer ALLOWED to watch it 5+ times a day :)

2 comments:

Taryn said...

haha, awww so cute! Don't even worry, some days I'm a bad mom and let Bentley watch waaaaay too much t.v. too.

payneful life said...

hee hee! that's awesome!

now you are no longer able to say Karlee won't sit and watch t.v.! it's a good show anyway.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Search & Win