Thursday, March 31, 2011


I must say, that this little girl IS defiantly NOT my daughter!!
I do NOT like HATE frogs!
But this little girl does.

ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY
LOVES THEM.

She knows how to put the water-hose in the hole and get them to come out.
Will cry and throw a fit tantrum if she can't find them or Britt takes it from her.
Last year (when this pic was taken!), I had a couple of boys over babysitting them(all older then Britt)
and Karlee was chasing THEM with frog and they WERE running from HER!!

Talk about HILARIOUS!!


I am sure she will grow out of it.....right?!?!?

4 comments:

Sara said...

That is a very large frog... I like frogs too, but the little bright ones. And I don't think I like to hold them anymore...

Brianne said...

Chancey saw this just now, and said.... Look mom this is AWESOME Karlee is holding a huge disgusting frog, can we go see it. I am pretty sure he would be running from it too!

payneful life said...

HEEHEE HEE HEEEEE!! I totally remember this! She cracks me up! she is so funny! what a crazy kid. it must be a hawkins thing. your kids are the only ones that pick up frogs.

Taryn said...

Ok so i read your whole post before the pictures downloaded and itty bitty frogs were what I was imagining...Not giant things like that. grooooooooss!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Search & Win