This CA-UTE little boy Lost his FIRST TOOTH!!
IT had been LOOSE for awhile.
He would wiggle it and jiggle it and NOTHING.
Then one day, Papa Hawkins was over and said he would pull it out for him.
But, NO WAY Papa!
He was bound to get it out all by HIMSELF!
So, off the bathroom he goes and comes back SCREAMING (about gave me a heart-attack, i thought something was wrong).
"ITS OUT", "ITS, OUT"
FINALLY!!!
HE was soo excited for the TOOTH FAIRY to come. He couldn't wait to put it under his pillow that night. The next morning, he was up early and to his suprise he found 2 dollar bills and some quarters.
WOHOO!! My baby boy is Growing up!







2 comments:
Wow, don't tell my kids! I thought a whole dollar was a little, but that's what their cousins got, so I had to be fair! :) How exciting for him!!
YAY! Dang I didn't know the going rate for teeth was that much! Great I better start a fund just for teeth. :)
Post a Comment