Oh to be 5!!
They were soo excited, just getting off the bus.
Standing in line waiting to tour the store.
Britt wasn't too impressed, since he visits this store AT least ONCE a week with his mom :)
Our Tour guide showing us the Lumber Yard.
Plugging our ears from the loud noise the cutting saw made! The kids were hilarious and saying oh wow, that is soo loud, I can't hear anymore :) Too cute!
The toured the WHOLE store and LEARNED lots of things, about tools, lighting, paint, hardware and many other things.
After the tour they were each able to pick out a flower and plant it in their cups.
The kids waited soo patiently anxiously for their turn!
Cute Carter with his flower, he wanted me to take a picture of him since his mom wasn't there :)
Mr. Riley (my nephew)
Britt and another little girl (not sure who she is) decorating their cups.
Funny story...When Britt was choosing his flower, I wanted him to choose the Yellow ones for my planters at home. But he was bound and determined that he wanted a WHITE one! I begged and pleaded with him the whole time he was in line for a YELLOW one. So, when it was his turn to choose he said "white" of course. I was sad, but when he said "mom, my flower smells like Honey" and I smelled it and it DID! "see Mom, I knew it would smell better then the yellow one!"
I guess he knew what he was doing all along.
Way to go Britt, next time Mom will just leave you ALONE :)
Our Group....
THey behaved soo well! For being in a store where there is LOTS of things to see and touch!
Best Buds!
What a fun day.





















1 comment:
That cracks me up about the white flower smelling like honey! He would know what honey smells like. He is a Hawkins! (BIG SMILES and LAUGHING)
Post a Comment