WOW!!! Summer time is over (and has been for awhile....I'm a slacker!) Back to School time is here! We had 2 exciting FIRST days of school at our house. We decided to put Karlee in preschool at Brighter Day and Britt switched schools this year too. He is in 1st grade at DPA and is LOVING it! We made the right choice for him!
Kinzlee had to be in with all the action. She didn't want to be left out!
Mr. Britt on his 1st day of FIRST grade!!
He is now a DPA Panther! HE is super excited to be one :)
Trying to get one of all three.....isn't easy!
In his classroom.
Outside his door
Then it was Karlee's first day! Boy she was excited. She literally ran to her class and never looked back at me.
Showing off her princess backpack
When she saw this dollhouse she was in HEAVEN!! I didn't think I would get her to come home after class!
Dang, time sure flies! I can't believe I have only one kid at home for a few hours a day! Kinz sure loves it and the time that she gets to spend with just mommy!




2 comments:
Your kiddos are so CUTE Katie! All those big blue eyes and blonde hair! Love it!
Super cute! Rachel has that same doll house the preschool has!
Post a Comment