so lately, I have been so very bad at updating the ole blog.
At first I didn't think it was that big of a deal, until a couple nights ago. We got down the first book that I made from my blog and my kids LOVED looking though it and seeing pictures of them and asking me what the pictures were and what I had wrote. Then I decided that I had taken a long enough break and time to get back to recording the little moments :)
We have such nice fall weather here in AZ. Its amazing that it can be October and your kids can still be running around outside without very many clothes on!
This day we were having a fun day playing out in the arena. It is the perfect sand to make things in.
Britt was playing around and then he called me over to come and check out the MINE that he made. Since this is where is Papa Pearson and Daddy work, I thought it was cute.
a close-up of his mine. His dad used to drive one of those really big haul trucks. But not anymore, he just climbs really tall electric poles now....
playing soccer together.
Miss Kinz.......boy she is growing up too fast!
Love this girl! She can be so naughty one minute and a complete loving doll the next :0)
my future soccer player! :)




No comments:
Post a Comment