We FINALLY had family pictures taken! We haven't had any done since Kar was about a year old. So it was a little over due.
But it was SOOOO worth the wait!
We had them taken by Amber Halversen.
She does AMAZING work. I absolutly love her photos. I think she did a great job with ours (but I am a little biased!!)
Kinzlee Zada - 19 months
Britt Braden - 6 years
Karlee Jane - 3 years
This ONE is by FAR my FAVORITE!!!






3 comments:
Love your family pictures!! What a beautiful family you have!
These turned out really good! :) Love the one of you all sitting in the grass!
So glad your back! (Not that I have any room to talk) The blog books are the exact reason that I keep going with it...
Love your family pictures! Now you just have to spend some $$$ and get like a 30x40 on your wall.
And yes, we need to get together. Do you guys ever come out this way? Roy doesn't have much time to rope lately so I doubt we'll see you at any team ropings...
Post a Comment