Tuesday, January 31, 2012

so I don't forget....

There is soo many things I need to update about......one of these days maybe I'll get caught up.

But lately, our little miss Kinzlee has been quite the little character and I don't want to forget some of the things she does.

She has been talking up a storm lately.  It seems like one day out of the blue she went from baby to little girl.  It is kinda crazy.  I look at her and think where did my baby go?  She will be 2 in March and boy does it show.  Her way or the highway.  There isn't any negotiating with her.

She is totally prejudice when it comes to certain colors.......................sorry ORANGE and YELLOW ............................... she doesn't like you very much :)  It doesn't matter if it is a fruit snack, m&m, candy, cereal (fruit loops,) or whatever she won't touch it or eat it.  Its pretty funny.  I didn't think that she would really know the difference at such a young age, but she does.

 For example, the other day I gave her a bag of fruit loops and she was sitting down watching Max & Ruby with Karlee. A little while later she came up to me in the kitchen wanting more.  I told her bring me your baggie and I'll get you some more.  So, she comes back with her baggie and it wasn't empty.....it had all the orange and yellow fruit loops still in it!!  I tried to give her back the baggie and tell her to eat those and she wasn't having any of that.

(another little story)  We were in Tucson, last week visiting Braden's dad in the hospital (thats a whole other post) and so we were staying over there for a couple nights at his cousin's condo.  So, you know when you have 2 little girls that you are trying to keep entertained in the hospital, you are going to have to break out the treats....as in M&M's (my FAVE).  So, I had bought the little tiny packs to keep in my purse and give them one every once in a while as a treat. Well, I had given a bag to Kinzlee and sat her at the table in the condo and went about doing other things and not paying much attention to her until Braden called me over to look at what she had done.  She had separated all the orange and yellow from the other colors and pushed them aside and was eating the rest of them.   We both started laughing........... CRAZY little girl!  
 
 boys, you don't have to be worry about eaten :)

She is very picky about things if you can't tell already.  But, if you give her a broken cookie, chip, take a fruit snack out of her package before she has eaten one, she won't eat it.  I kid you not.  The other day I had bought some oreo cookies to make a dessert and she wanted one of the cookies.  So I reached in and grabbed one and handed it to her without looking at it.  When she saw it, she started crying and wouldn't take it from my hand.  So, I looked down at it and it had a little of one side cracked off.  I then grabbed another cookie (that wasn't cracked) and put it in my other hand and gave her the choice of which one she wanted.  She took the good one and was perfectly happy. Seriously......  I couldn't stop laughing.  She is a ham :)

"No, it isn't" is her new favorite saying.  If you say, is Belle (her puppy) Karlee's dog.  She will say "noitisn't"  Its soo cute.  Her words kinda run together.  At first I wasn't to sure what she was saying and then when she made it more clear the more she said it, I was like where does she come up with this stuff??
                       (kinz with her puppy "belle")

She, will be 2 in March and is almost potty trained!!!  WOHOOOO!!  But, I didn't do it.  All the praise goes to her and KARLEE!!  She would follow Kar to the bathroom and want to be a big girl like her.  At first, I wasn't really pushing it and if she wanted to go, I would say your ok.  Then she would run to the bathroom and climb up all by herself and go!  I was like WHAT, if she I ready, then I better get that way too :)  So, it isn't 100%, but I haven't changed a poopy diaper in I don't know how long.........I don't know what I will do when there is no longer anymore diapers in the house.  I never thought this day would come.


We all dote on her.  Which I guess is to be expected, her being the baby and all. But, she seriously tugs at my heart strings all day.  I know most moms feel that way about their kids as well.  I am soo thankful her sweet little spirit was sent to our home.  We love you Kinzlee Zada.........................

2 comments:

Andy and Michele said...

Potty trained before 2? That is unheard of at our house! Go Karlee, what an awesome big sister. Send her this way in a few months! That is hilarious about her colors, you're right most kids that young don't even know their colors!

Mariann Alexander said...

I liked this post...so sweet!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Search & Win