On the 14th we went to Phoenix to the Arizona Science Center. Since DPA is a charter school they don't have buses or any type of transportation, parents had to take the kids. I volunteered to drive, so that I could be there with britt and have a little fun with him. PJ and Addi was supposed to ride with us, but Payton got sick and so they ended up not coming.
I thought it was just going to be me and Britt but at the last minute Natalie called and wanted to ride down with us. So it turned out to be a fun trip.
Natalie, Dillon and Britt and I.
It is a pretty fun place. There is lots to learn. The kids had a really good time.
They had a slide that was supposed to be like your stomach, the kids loved that part,
They had a display about heart surgery and Britt thought was cool since his grandpa Hawkins just got a heart transplant (that's a whole other post) .
They had a bed of nails that u could lay on, I did that one and it was really cool.
All in all it was a good trip. We had a good time ;)










1 comment:
Looks like a fun trip! I can't believe how old Britt looks.
Post a Comment