Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Swim lessons

Oh the joys of swim lessons. I have one who hates it (karlee) and one who loves it (Kinzlee). 

We doubled up on our sessions this year so we went mon-Thursday for 3 weeks. Boy was that fun (insert sarcasm)! Ha ha. Karlee was ok the first couple of days she would jump when her teachers told her too and everything. Then they figured out that she could swim and so they pushed her and let's just say she didn't like that! Lol!!!  From that moment on she would cry and tell them to come closer so she wouldn't have to jump that far. It was bad. I got so mad at her! She would climb out of the pool, I felt like I was dealing with a 2 year old. 

Now Kinzlee on the other hand. I had to watch because she would just jump in whether they were ready or not! She loves the water and is a little fish ( kinda like her brother). 

Somehow we survived it all and by then end karlee had swam the whole length of the pool all by herself ! She still hates swimming but al least she knows how to. 



No comments:

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Search & Win