Well the past couple of days have been so crazy. I am the assistant volleyball coach at Pima High School and this weekend was our Roughrider Invitational can you say Hectic. So anyways for the past 2 days my life literally revolved around volleyball. Our team did ok but not as good as we knew we could. But that is ok, the girls got tired and kinda just gave up. Sometimes that is frustrating but I remember those days...its hard. But anyways, my sister Brandi and her adorable kids came down to watch Leseli play this weekend. I felt so bad because I didn't even get to spend anytime with them until today for about 1 1/2 hours. But that is ok. I guess they knew that I would be gone the whole day. Its just hard because I don't get to see them that often and I feel bad not spending time with them.
Then my parents are moving out of my house this weekend and are moving into their little bungalow house!!! They are way excited and I am way excited for them to get out of my house!!! Just kidding. It hasn't been bad at all with them living with us for the past 2 1/2 months. Actually it has been kinda nice. The extra help cleaning my house, doing laundry, watching Britt and everything is going to be greatly missed:) I know that Britt is going to go through withdrawls when he wakes up in the morning and doesn't see Grandma and Leseli there to play with him and keep him company until mommy decides to get her butt out of bed!!!
So alot has been happening this weekend and I am ready for a new week to begin that hopefully won't be as hectic. Ya, right!?!?!!?! Oh ya, I almost forgot.....I believe a miracle happened in my house today.....Braden did the dishes!!!!! YEAH. He knew that I haven't been feeling well today and my pile of dishes had been neglected hence the hectic weekend and he did them. ALL of them. I am so happy. I think he was shooting for some brownie points!!!! ha, ha. Well anyways, that is my weekend in a nutshell.




3 comments:
KT...this is such a great idea and super cute! Good way to keep in touch w/ everyone and not have to pick up the phone...haha! Life gets crazy and it's nice to keep in contact...even if it is through a blog.
Well, we miss you! And Addison and I had a BLAST w/ you and Britt at TF, the parade and pep assembly!
Talk to you soon!
xoxo-PJ
Too Cute! Yes, this weekend was CRAZY to say the least! We did miss hanging out with you. But we enjoyed getting to see that cute little boy of yours! It was fun to watch Leseli and see all of the volleyball games. It was fun to see you in action coaching as well.
Braden you scored some points!!! I am completly impressed! Ok, so give it up what are you wanting Katie to approve this time??? Just kidding!
You guys need to come down sometime soon. Thanks for letting us crash at your house a little this weekend! It was fun.
Talk to you soon! Love ya!
Hello ----
Anybody there??? You haven't posted in a LOOOONNNNGGG time! What's up with that? I know you have probably been busy and all, but some new news would be great.
Alyssa says thanks for her credit card!
Post a Comment