Well I know that it has been awhile since I have been on here. But life just seems to keep pace in the fast lane. This past weekend was the fair weekend and we had lots of fun. Braden's dad and brothers always enter chickens, ducks and pigeons into the fair each year so we usually spend alot of time in the chicken barn. Well this year they decided that they were going to enter the chickens in the name of all the grandchildren, each child got 10 or so chickens entered in their names. So we were all like that is cool. Well Britt had 10 I think in his name and his chickens did AWESOME!!! He won a pretty good sized trophy for Large Modern game and Special Merit. He ended up with about 8 blue ribbons all together. So he was so excited. I have some pictures that I will put up later with him and his trophy and ribbons. I can't find my usb cable to upload them. But anyways....Britt has been so proud of his trophy it is cute to watch him.
We rode a couple of rides with him. Braden and Britt went on the little train and they got to be in the front part and it was so funny to see Braden all crammed in that little car. Britt had a blast and didn't want to leave the Fair. It was a fun weekend, but I am glad that it is over.
I am starting to feel alot better know, thank heavens. I didn't know if that morning sickness was ever going to subside...but it finally has. I still get little waves of nausea every now and then but nothing like it was before. Now, if I could get rid of these headaches that I have been getting. When I get one it totally kicks my butt and knocks me out. But I am almost 12 weeks and it seems like time is already starting to fly by. I know April is a ways away but I am already getting really excited.
Oh ya, some really good news. Braden is finally getting his CARD!!!!! He has been broken out as a journeyman for almost 6 months now and is barely getting it. Well at least it is on its way right?!?!?! So finally we can start looking for other jobs. Yeah!!! I know Braden is really excited to be able to move on and go somewhere else. Who knows where we might end up???
Well I hope to be better and stay more up to date but maybe after volleyball is over my life can slow down and little and return to a normal pace???




2 comments:
Yea for Braden! Finally! I told you that the sickness would subside. It just takes a while. I am sure you'll be glad when life slows down once VB is over. April isn't that far away. Hopefully a girl is on the way!
Love ya!
BJ
I was just thinking of calling you today to catch up! Well, now that I know what's up w/ you...I'll need to fill you in on me. Don't get too excited though! I wish we would've made it to the fair. I'm sad! But def next year.
And I'm w/ Brandy on the girl thing! She would be a doll.
I'll talk to you tomarrow hopefully!
Love you, PJ
Post a Comment