Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The Making of a Gingerbread House!!!!


The weather on Saturday was miserable. Well I shouldn't say miserable for everybody just two boys that I know that think that Saturday is their day to be outside. It was raining and overcast and pretty dang cold. So for the better part of the day Braden and Britt had to be INSIDE!!! Heaven help us. I thought they were both going to go stir crazy.

So I decided to have them help me make a Gingerbread House to pass the time. Little did I know what I was getting myself into!!! Britt just wanted to help and a big helper he was. Braden was outside when we first started and when he came in he thought he needed to take over because I wasn't doing it right!?!?!

Needless to say we finally got it accomplished. It turned out ok. I guess it is the memories that we make that make it enjoyable right????



Britt Checking it out.




How sweet.... Posing for mom!!!!

What a good decorator Braden is!!!!
It was alot of fun. A little crazy when you have a two year old wanting to do everything. But I guess it turned out just fine.

2 comments:

Standage Klan said...

Cute Gingerbread house! We are going to do ours next Monday night. It's good to finally see Braden in some pictures! Can't wait to see you later tonight!

Jennifer said...

Hi Katie.. I'm so excited your a blogger. Now we can keep in touch. Yay your having a girl. How exciting.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Search & Win