Yesterday was like a dream come true for me. I had a sonogram yesterday and I was so nervous to find out what I was having. I really wanted a little girl but I knew that my chances were pretty slim. Since on my Braden's side of the family there is only 1 granddaughter and 14 grandsons. Braden didn't take the day off to come so I had my two younger sisters Jaci and Leseli come with me. Britt came too. It was so exciting to finally see her. The last time I had a sonogram I was only 9 weeks along so she looked like a tadpole still.
She was being such a wiggle worm and moving all around, but we got some really good pictures of her. It is so weird to say her, I have been calling her a he for the whole pregnancy. So we are getting used to saying HER!!! IT was funny Britt was watching the computer screen so intensely checking it all out. When the ultrasound tech zoomed in on the babies spine to make sure everything was ok and Britt was like Look a Chicken!!!! We all started laughing. I was like their better not be a chicken in my belly:)
So we are so excited. It will be neat to have mine little girl and Jaci's little girl so close in age.
Oh ya, I have a new nephew, Aiden Ray Alder...born December 4th 7 lbs. 14 oz and 19 inches long. He is so adorable. He has dark hair and a little round face. I am so happy for Steve and Ciminy. Riley's little brother is finally here.
Here are some of the pictures of the sonogram. I was having issues with my scanner so I hope they look ok.



Britt Holding his baby sister's picture





1 comment:
I am soooo excited for you! Cute little pictures of her already! Make sure you document that little tummy of yours getting bigger! Yea another little girl. Now I just can't wait till they are here so I can take them from you guys!
Post a Comment