On January 4 and 5th the Hawkins had their annual chicken show out at the fairgrounds. I know a CHICKEN SHOW. That is kind of strange, but they are a big thing with the Hawkins. I never knew that people would drive hundreds of miles to show off their chickens. But they do. So we go out and support the chicken show and they have a big raffle that is always fun to participate in.Britt just loves chickens. Him and his cousin Parker were running around having a blast, checking out all the chickens. There was a couple of times Britt would take a chicken out of the cage...um he isn't supposed to do that. So we would have to find out where it came from and hurry and replace it before the owners found out!! He is always into something.
I don't have much to write about it so I will just show you some pictures of Britt with the chickens and the family having fun.
Britt and Parker doing who knows what!!!
Checking out the chickens.
Britt, Kayla and Parker having fun.
Some of chickens on display.
Braden buying tickets for the raffle.
Smile Grandma!!1 YOu look so pretty.
Uncle McCoy!!! In his John Deere clothes of course:)











1 comment:
what a funny little annual gathering. Well how have you been? Hope everything is going well for you.
Post a Comment