Monday, January 28, 2008

Sick, Sick, Sick

I know I haven't posted anything new or exciting for awhile, but everyone at my house has been sick, sick, and even more sick!!! We all started getting sick over the past week and it knocked us flat on our backs. I ended up getting the FLU!!! Yuck I know. Since I am pregnant they couldn't give me anything to take for it. THe doctor said get plenty of rest and drink lots of fluids. Yeah, easy for her to say she isn't the one in pain:) But now finally we are all getting past it and starting to feeling like Human Beings again. Thank Heavens!!!

But I do have some exciting news. Right now as I am typing this my little sister Jaci is in the hospital getting ready to have her baby!!!! Yeah, I am so excited. I will post about her later when she decides to grace us with her presence!!!

Oh ya, my sister-in-law Cathie is expecting a little girl!!!! yeah, I am so excited for her and Kolby. They will have 4 handsome boys and a precious little girl. So her baby and my baby will be really close in age. I think me and Cathie have broken the Hawkins mold with having baby girls at the same time!!! It's about time:)

5 comments:

Molinars said...

YEA! I'm so glad you guys are having girls! Now, if just one of my sisters can have a boy!! So Porter isn't the only one!

Jennifer said...

How exciting your having a girl. I want another girl. Hope everything goes well for your sister.

Audra said...

Katie. I hope you are doing well. I have a blog up now and I am still learning it but you, jenn, and Margo gave me the inspiration. audrasmith.blogspot.com is me.

Rochelle said...

Hi Katie! You too have a cute blog! It is hard to keep up with and update, but hopefully I will find time and get the hang of it.

Congrats on having a girl! You will have so much fun! Everyone needs a little girl. Good luck with everything and hope you feel better!

Audra said...

By any chance are you related to Kolby Hawkins who served a mission in Minot North Dakota?

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Search & Win