
A couple of months ago our dog had 10 puppies!!! Yeah, I know that is alot. When Britt first saw them he saw a puppy that he liked and from that moment on that was his. So we thought ok we will keep one for him. He named his puppy Roper Buddy. He named it all by himself. I thought he did a pretty good job for a 2 1/2 year old. He loves his puppy and they are pretty much inseperable when they are outside.
The other day he was outside playing and having so much fun that I had to snap some pictures. There is never a dull moment when Britt is around that is for sure.

I can't believe how fast he has grown up. Sometimes I look at Britt and wonder where did my baby boy go?? I think I am starting to freak out because he isn't going to be my baby anymore. I am sure most moms go
through this transition of 1 to 2 kids. It sure is hard....just thinking about it I am starting to tear up. SO before I start crying....I am going to end this:)





5 comments:
Just wait until the baby's born and you're having to divide attrntion you're used to giving just to him... it's worth it, but so hard!
Ya know exactly how you are feeling. Paige and I were unseprable. We went everywhere together like best friends. When Crew came it broke her heart because I wasn't giving all my attention to her and I was loving on another. She wouldn't even talk or come near me for like a week. No Joke either. It made me cry. So sad. Hopefully with you and Britt it will be better.
Oh...so cute, a boy and his dog. I like the fact that not only do you have a lot on your plate...but hey, why not 10 more baby puppies.
I know exactly how you feel! I have been thinking about how it is going to change the realtionship I have with Taryn now, but I am sure every thing will work out. I am so sad that she will not be my baby anymore! I don't know about all this transition phases we have to go through!
Do we need to really tell people the truth and let them know that he basically lives outside with him? HaHa!
Post a Comment