

I am so excited!! Last week my car tire had a slow leak in it and I needed to get it fixed. So I went to Wal-Mart and the guy in the tire shop said oh it will be about 2 1/2 hours before we can get around to fixing it. I was like umm no thanks. I am not going to sit around in Walmart for that long. So I was like where can I go that won't take forever to fix my tire. So I started driving up town and saw Western Auto/Green's furniture. My mom was with me and was like try there they don't look to busy. So we pulled in and the guy was just standing around and said yeah I can do it give me 20 minutes. I was like awesome.
So mom, Britt and I all went into Green's to wait for the tire to be fixed. As soon as we walked in there was my furniture!!! I loved it. I was like oh, I really want this. Then I looked at the price tag and was like I am going to get this:) It was a little more then 50% off. I was like oh my gosh there is no way I can pass up such a great deal on Ashley Furniture. My mom was really encouraging me. She was like if I was building my house right now I would be the one buying it. I am glad she did but I already had my mind made up....I was getting it.
Now the fun part.....convincing Braden that I needed it. SO I met him after work and he liked it too and when he saw the price he was like dang. SO he was like go buy it so we can go home. I was like WOW. That wasn't hard at all.
There must have been a reason my car had a flat tire right........So now I have this awesome furniture and I love it.
Don't mind the grey rocking chair I haven't moved all the furniture around yet.





4 comments:
congratulations! Lovely.
Wow I wish I could find good deals like that. Everything I want is way expensive. It looks good. Good job.........
Don't you just love those days when all the right things fall your way? I am proud of you. And they look good.
All that I can say is "FABULOUS!"
Post a Comment