Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy.......

I know I haven't updated or anything for awhile, But like usual life has been pretty busy. Last week I was in Mesa with my mom and Britt at my sister Brandi's house. We had a fun time. She is planning on re-doing Brianna and Alyssa's room and Josh's room. So we went down and had a blast picking out fabric and bedspread and all kinds of fun things to decorate their rooms with.


So now today, I am headed back to Mesa with my mom and Britt to put all the ideas and everything to work. It is going to be alot of fun. Britt loves it when we go to Mesa because he can play with his cousins. He loves Bri, Alyssa and Josh. Josh and him are only 6 days apart and so it is like having twin boys when they are together.


I will be 31 weeks on Wednesday!!! Yeah, I am finally starting to say that I have weeks left instead of months. Weeks sound much better then months. I am finally starting to get big. Everyone says that I still look small but I don't feel small. I haven't taken any recent pictures of me pregnant, but maybe I will take some and post them so everyone can see the FAT me:)
I am also excited, because on Thursday I am going to go to the Temple with the Braithwaite's. They are taking Heidi's name through the temple. It is her birthday and so it is going to be a special day. I miss her so much sometimes. There are still times that without thinking I want to pick up the phone and call her. She was such a special friend and I loved her dearly, as I know alot of other people did too. I have to stop writing about her because I am starting to cry and if I keep going it will be hard to stop.
This is one of my favorite pictures of Heidi and Britt. It was taken Christmas Eve 2005.

6 comments:

Margo said...

Aww, that is so neat that they are doing that for Heidi this week! Your post about made me cry. Well it sounds like you are gonna have a fun day with the girls. Drive safe!

Jennifer said...

How fun. I am getting ready to design Crew and Cohen's room. Today i'm going to look for fabric. Yay... I love doing that kind of stuff. Anyways i'm trying to find a babysitter for the kids because I would really like to come. You know Clint and I were going thru old notes from highschool and I came across all the ones from Heidi. I just haven't brought my self to read them yet. I miss her too. I wish I had gotten pictures of her with my kids. I guess I just had no idea that was going to happen.. Well have a safe trip and hopefully i'll see you on Thursday....

Standage Klan said...

Great post! I can't wait to finish their rooms! I am so excited you and Mom are coming to help! The finished product will be awesome!
It's hard when someone so special makes that big of an impact on your life and then their gone. I know you miss Heidi but remember she is looking down on all of you and making sure you're doing what you are supposed to be! Thursday will definately be a very special day!

Audra said...

Thanks Katie for posting that picture. I have been away from Pima for so long and it is nice to see that Heidi still lives within all of us.

Jennifer said...

How did thursday go? I'm so sad I wasn't able to go and be there for that:( I hope it went really well.

Anonymous said...

Katie,
Hey my address is
4776 East Guadalupe Rd.
Apt.2073
Gilbert, AZ 85234

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Search & Win