Sunday, March 2, 2008

Well this past week was kinda crazy and hectic but I made it through it. We got Brandi's kid's rooms done for the most part and they turned out really good. I didn't take any pictures with my camera of their rooms so if you want to see them you can click on her page link and see them.(I am sure she is going to post some pics..at least I hope). Brandi, my mom and me worked our little tails off for 4 days straight. We got like 4-5 hours of sleep on a good night and maybe 3 or so on some of the later ones. But the finished effect was really worth it.




Thursday I went to the Temple with Heidi's parents it was a really good session. It was really spiritual and I felt Heidi was there with us happy that we were there for her. It was neat because Michele Peterson, Joni Jarvis, Athena Squires and me were able to all go with them. I am so thankful for temples and that we can all have forever families and that we can be together again. Being pregnant and being in the temple kinda puts things in perspective. Because I know my little one is up in heaven and getting instructions and being taken care of. When you are in the celestial room it is like heaven. I am sure Heidi is taking care of my little girl till she comes down to me:)


Today was Braeli's blessing day and so it was a special day for the Payne family. She looked so precious in her little blessing dress. She is growing up so dang fast. Seeing her makes me really excited for my little girl.






I had Braden take a picture of my so everyone can see that I am getting fat:)











Me and my baby boy!!!


My dad bought a tractor this week and so yesterday he took all the grandkids for a ride it. They all had a blast and didn't want to get out. We had to basically drag them out. It was cute. My dad is like a little kid with his toys in his tractor. It is fun to see him so excited for his new TOY:)





6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Sounds like you had a good week. I havn't seen Michelle Peterson in so long. How is she? Well you are so not fat you just have a cute belly. But I know how you feel. Been there, done that, 3 times..... :) Well have a good week..

Anonymous said...

What a cute family. Brit has got so big. We will have to keep in touch. It was good to hear from you.
Crista

Julie said...

KATIE!! Thank you so much for visiting my site. Your family is so beautiful! I'm so excited for you having another baby on the way. They are such a blessing. I keep thinking I'm going to bring my kids down to visit and we just seem to go North instead of South:-) Maybe this summer...... Anyways, I'll will read your blog and keep up that way. Take care, Julie (Holder) Faerber

Standage Klan said...

WEll you talk about me updating! Time for you to as well.

Wasn't that fun getting Braeli dressed and ready for the blessing? Now you will just have to stand down when little "____ Jane" comes and let me get her dressed too! (I just put a line because who knows what you'll end up naming her!)

Can't wait to see pictures of her new room!
Love ya,
B

Rick*Amber*Taryn*Bryant said...

You are so cute! You are so little! I wish I was that little! I love the rooms you guys did for Brandi's kids! How fun!

Summers Family said...

Ummm... are you going to be at church Sunday? I want to see your cute belly! Anyway... hope your doing good- Emma

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Search & Win