
On Saturday one of my best friends, PJ was down visting and her and her little girl Addison stopped by to visit. It was so fun just to chat with her and let the kiddos play. Addison was so cute. When they pulled up she was so excited because she saw the horses out in the field and the chickens were running around. She kept wanting to go and pet the horses. Then she wanted to go inside and then she would want to go back outside. She is so adorable. She looks alot like her Daddy but she has her mommies spunk:) PJ is such a great friend. She is expecting another little girl in August. I am so excited for her. Britt and Addi are about 3 months apart and and these babies will be about the same. I wished she lived closer, so we could hang out more. But thats ok. I will take the little visits we get here and there. Thanks, PJ for the Good times.

Britt and Addi playing in the yard.


PJ and her adorable daughter Addison.




2 comments:
Well hello little lady you look great pregnant way better than me.You should come over to our blog thetilsfamily.blogspot.com.So how are you guys doing.
How fun you got to spend a day with PJ.. I haven't seen her in a while. She's to cute.. You need to convert her to blogging.... Well have a good one. Jenn
Post a Comment