Well I will be 37 weeks on Wednesday and am getting really excited. I went to the doctor on Friday and she was a little concerned about the baby. She said that I might be low on amniotic fluid or my placenta might be detiorating(spelling probably not right.) I am measuring only 34 weeks and so I get a sonogram on Wednesday to make sure everything is ok with our little girl. She said that everything is probably ok but she just wants to make sure. If I am low on fluid or if the placenta is detiorating then they will probably induce me maybe the end of this week or something. I am nervous and excited at the same time.
It is hard to imagine that I will be having a little girl pretty soon. I have been having contractions, and I am starting to remember what labor was like and am not really looking forward to it. But, I guess the end result is worth it. It just sucks getting there.




4 comments:
Yikes!!! I hope everything goes ok! Keep us updated on what happens. By the way your page is so cute!
Well your almost there.Hope everything goes ok have you decided on her name yet.
thats scary. I hope everything is ok. Keep me updated. I'm excited to see your little girl:)
Wow, I kind of know how you feel. My whole pregnancy with Cohen was one thing after another, but in the end he came out just fine. I hope everything goes well. That is exciting though to think maybe you will get to see her real soon. Good luck
Post a Comment