I just wanted to let everyone know that YEP...I am still pregnant. No baby yet. I will be 40 weeks on Tuesday. If I don't have her by then they are going to induce me. I have been having a ton of contractions, but nothing is happening. On Friday night I really thought that she might be finally coming. I was having contractions about 5 minutes apart but they weren't really that bad. So I just thought I will wait and see how they go. So for about 2 hours they were pretty consistent, then they slowly started fading away. I was so bummed. But at least I know she will be here soon.
Braden turned 31 on the 23rd. Yes, I know I am married to an old man:) We didn't do anything fun or exciting. We went to eat at his favorite place La Casita and that was about it. Britt was so excited, because he bought him the new Kenny Chesney CD. The one that has their favorite song "Shift Work". Him and Braden sing that song all the time. I have probably listened to it at least 100 times since Wednesday. If I try to sing it with Britt, he gets mad at me and says "only daddy sing it". Then he will tell me "you sing Old MacDonald Had a Farm". Its to funny.
Not much else has been going on so until I have something new to post about (my baby).... Ta ta for now.




5 comments:
I hope that baby comes on her own, and really soon! Like you said, either way she'll be here before you know it!
Before you know it you'll be talking about all of the sleepless nights you'll be having with her. She'll be here soon. She is taking her sweet little time. I can't wait to see her.
That is hiliarous about Britt! It's funny how they are very protective of certain things they do with their daddies!
I hope to get a call soon!!!
Good luck tomorrow if you didn't have her today!! Can't wait to see her. Isn't it great being married to "old men"!! You can always remind them that they are so much older than you!! We are hoping to build in Pima, if we could find any land for sell at a decent price.
K thats a bummer. I know how you feel. Paige was like 2 weeks over. No fun. Good luck, cant wait to pics of the baby....
Good Luck... (as if you will be reading this before you have the baby...) I hope that everything goes well for you. Make sure and teach Braeden how to upload photos onto your site before you go so we don't have to wait to see her!!! hahaha. Luv ya!
Post a Comment