
Oh my goodness...she is finally here. We are so excited. Karlee Jane was born April 29th at 8:06 p.m. Weighing in at a whopping 6lbs 10oz and 19 3/4 inches long. After about 10 hours of labor she decided she was going to grace us with her presence and when she decided it was time to come,there was no stopping her. I went from a 6 to ready to push in a little over an hour. Then when it was time to push she was out in about 2 pushes. It was amazing how fast she came. It was alot better then pushing for 40 minutes with Britt. I am sure that her size had a little to do with it.
She is so precious. I can't believe how she has changed our lives already. I see her and she reminds alot of Britt when he was a baby. Braden doesn't think so, but I do. I am really tired and will post more about her later, but I just wanted to post a few pictures so you all could see our little girl.
Karlee a few minutes old.
Braden, Me and Karlee
The proud grandma's
Our new little family.
Yep..I have a good set of lungs.
Braeli and Karlee....3 months apart to the day:)
The proud big brother











15 comments:
Congrates! She is adorable. Almost makes me want another one....almost!! Take care!
We are so happy for you and your family!! Cant wait to see her in person! She's BEAUTFUL!!!
Congratulations!!! Actually, when I saw that first picture in her carseat I was thinking how much she looked like Britt to me...
Well what can I say we make good looking kids! ;) She is a doll and I am so glad she's here!Braeli and Karlee are going to have so much fun together! You guys are such a cute little family!! We love you! Love Jaci Bryce and Braeli
Congratulations!!!!!! She is so cute! I hope you are doing good, and if you need anything just let me know. Also Britt is welcome over here to play with braden when ever you need someone to watch him. Hope all is well.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so excited for you! I wish I could go see her, but I got this wonderful little cold from Andy... I hope that you both are doing GREAT! Hopefully I will get to come see you guys soon!
She is precious! Congratulations!!!
She is just to tiny compared to Britt. She is a little doll sitting in that car seat! She is going to be so much fun to dress up and buy clothes for... oh wait she has a CLOSET FULL already! We are very happy for you guys! We love you and we can't wait to see her soon. Brianna and Alyssa think she is "sooo cute!"
Love,
BJ
Congrats! She will have a close girl cousin on both sides! Fun! She is adorable- can't wait to see her sometime! Good luck with getting some sleep!
Congratulations!! I have been checking everyday to see some pics! She is so cute! We are so happy for you! Girls are so much fun!
Yay! Congratulations - she is adorable! Little girls are so much fun! So happy for you!
Katie she is so precious. The pics are so cute. I'm glad it is finally over for you and she is here. Congratulations....Luv ya Jenn
Oh Katie I am so happy for you guys. Congrats and I wish you lots of fun and loving memories together. Love you.
Yay! I'm so excited for you! She's a cutie for sure:) So I was down in pima and had your bows and headbands, but completely forgot to deliver them to you...kids kill your brain cells! I'll get them in the mail. Congrats!
Katie,
Congrats on the pretty little girl. She is so cute. We will have to set up Colton and her when they are older. Congrats once again. Hope to see you soon.
Crista
Post a Comment