Well, I am still PREGNANT. Still no baby. I am 38 weeks and getting pretty impatient. I know she isn't due until the 29th but it would be so awesome if she would come already. I really do enjoy being pregnant and grateful to be after some of the things that I went through to get here. But, I am sooo ready to be done. I know that I need to just be patient, but I went a whole week over with Britt and I really don't want to go that long with her. But, I guess she will come when she is ready.
Not much else has been going on around here. Just the normal everyday things. I have to say that Britt is Potty Trained!!!!! I am so happy. He has done so good and is even doing good at night time. I guess he was ready and he totally took it on and hasn't looked back. When I put a diaper on him at night time, he is like no mom diapers are for babies. It is so cute. He thinks he is so big in his underwear. He has some superman underwear and will run around saying Superman to the rescue.
This past weekend was my litttle sister Leseli's Senior Prom. It is hard to believe that my little
sister is a Senior and going to be graduating in a couple of weeks. She looked Stunning in her red dress, so I had to post some pics of her. She went with Jared Judd and they made the cutest little couple.
She wanted a old time western pic. So we took this one in my living room.





6 comments:
Ok that FREAKS me our Leslie is that old. Now I feel really old! What a little hottie though! Good luck with your pregnancy!
Wow...a senior. Can we really be that old??? She looks great! It felt like just yesterday I was coaching her as a freshman. I guess time flies when your having fun! I'll get right on those bows and headbands:)
kuli
I didnt know you had a little sister still in high school...she is so pretty! And good luck with your pregnancy, i know just how you feel the last month takes forever it seems like! Anyways i hope you all are doing good!
mandee
I can't believe that the time is finally here for your little girl to join your cute little family. It seems like just yesterday to me that you were sick at practice. I am so excited for you, and Britt potty trained before the baby AWESOME job. We are working on it. Leseli You look GEORGOUS!! I love the dress. thanks for the friendship both of you
I know how you feel katie.I pretty much admitted myself into the hospital and said i'am not leaving until i have a baby.I wish you good luck it will be here before you know it.
Talk about drop dead gorgous. I can't believe she is a senior. It seems like when we were in high school she was still so little. Well she looks amazing in that dress. And that dress is absolutly gorgous. Well good luck with your delivery. I hope everything goes well.
Post a Comment