Sometimes, I don't realize what I do and say around Britt and how much he actually picks up. But, he picks up and remembers alot more then I guess I thought. I was sitting on the couch this holding my niece Braeli. I have been babysitting for Jaci since she has went back to work part time. But anyways, I was sitting there and not paying any attention to Britt and then I look up and he is sitting at the computer desk. He knows I don't like him to play with the computer, because he thinks that it is cool to push buttons and things. So I tell him Britt get down, you know you aren't supposed to be up there. He is like but Mom, I am checking my email!!! I was like what are you doing?? He SAYS..CHECKING MY EMAIL. I was like oh my gosh, you are to funny. He had me laughing for about 10 minutes afterwards. But, I guess that whenever I am on the computer and he comes and asks me what I am doing I usually say, that I am checking my email. So what should I expect him to say??
I don't know what I would do without my little munchin. He keeps me on my toes and a smile on my face. I love you, Bubba Britt.




3 comments:
O thats to cute. Yes you definatly have to watch what you say. It's a little scary what comes out of their mouths sometimes. Well I was far from skinny thats for sure. The camera lied, in a good way. My stomach looked like I was still 6 months preg. And usally thats the first thing that goes away on me. I'm still having a hard time getting rid of it. But thank you.
Katie...Long time no see, or talk! I'm so excited for you and your little baby girl. You'll have to tell me what your address is so I can send you some bows and headbands(my new hobby lately:) I'm so glad to hear you are doing good and that the baby is fine. I'm totally excited to keep up with everyone blogging! Keep in touch.
kuli
Typical Britt right? That is pretty funny! I was laughing when I was reading it because I can picture exactly what happened! Hey look I have two new posts I actually found a chance to do it. You would be proud!
Post a Comment