Thursday, April 3, 2008

When is it ok to beat your child???

This morning I was in my bathroom getting ready for the day and Britt was in the front room watching Toy Story being good...or so I thought. I came out to check on him, because he likes to sneak outside with out me knowing. So when I walked into the family room this is what I found....
So is it ok to beat your child when you find them doing things like this? I had to stop and take a breath and then thought ok, I will take some pictures and then he is getting in trouble. Now, that I am sitting here looking at the pictures it is pretty funny. How do kids come up with some of the things they do???

1 comment:

payneful life said...

Oh Dear that boy is such a mess! I would love to have seen his face when you walked into the room and heard what he said. Life wouldn't be the same with out him. Good luck with two of them ;)
love jaci

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Search & Win