Monday, March 31, 2008

Potty Training...

Potty Training....not a very easy task. But, surprising Britt has been doing very good. I am so excited and proud of him. He is going most of the time all by himself without me having to ask him. I still am constantly saying do you need to go. He probably gets so sick of me saying it but it is working. HE thinks that it is really cool that he waters the grass. (yep most of the time he pees it is outside, what can I say we live out in the sticks:)

I only have 28 days till my due date so I am hoping that things keep going good and he will be completly day time potty trained. He is such a big boy and is getting so excited to be a BIG BROTHER!!! I am so lucky to have such a good little boy.

3 comments:

Audra said...

I am so excited for you...I hope that you guys are doing well. Tell Braiden hello for me. Miss you.

Jennifer said...

Hey you. Well give me some tips on the whole potty-training a boy thing. I'm trying, but not working so well..... Well sounds like you got alot of fun stuff for the shower. How exciting I would love to have another little girl. Well have a good one..

Audra said...

Just wanted to say...your page is super cute!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Search & Win