Sunday, May 25, 2008

I've been Tagged...

SO I guess that I have been tagged...Thanks Kuliana.

How to play this game. Post these rules on your blog; List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.

3 joys: my kids and my husband, decorating( i just redid my house and it makes me happy to make things pretty), SLEEP (but that doesn't happen to often right now)

3 fears: something happening to my kids or a loved one, having to live during a depression(probably not going to happen, but with the economy the way it is...you never know), getting bit by a snake

3 goals: to lose my baby weight and get in shape, to enjoy the little moments in life, get more organized

3 current obsessions/collections: BLOGGING, shopping, taking pictures

3 random facts: I could read a book in one day IF I had the time, I love to watch HGTV, I don't like tomatoes!!!

Ok, I tag Brandi, Jaci, Leseli, Ciminy, and Mandee McEuen. Have fun guys:)

1 comment:

The Cash Crew said...

Your welcome:)! I'm heading down to thatcher this weekend(the 31st) and would like to bring by a gift. Will you be home, and when is a good time?

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Search & Win