I forgot to add this to my last post. I just wanted to thank everyone for the congratulations and well wishes. I am so glad to have such great family and friends:) You all are the best. Love ya, Katie
Hey Katie, Congrats. I am new at this blogging thing and was able to find you. I am so jealous that you had a little girl. She is beautiful. Love to check in on your cute little family. Amy Allred
It's Chantel, Jaci's friend. Wow, I didn't know that you remembered me. Thanks for visiting my blog! Your family is so dang cute. Your little boy is adorable and your little girl is so precious.
Hey!! I am so happy for you!! You deserve it all! I love that baby soooo much, and of course britt, too! Just know that if she is ever missing you know where to find her! I enjoy reading these, keep it up, if you don't get too dang busy!
7 comments:
She is so cute!! I think she looks alot like Britt. Congrats! Can't wait to see her. Let us know if you need anything.
Hey Katie, congratulations!!! Girls are so much fun! I'm so happy for you. She is so adorable. I'm glad we can keep in touch through blogging.
She is way to cute Katie. Hope your doing well...
She is so tiny. I hope you are just loving it! Thanks for posting all of the cute pics.
Hey Katie, Congrats. I am new at this blogging thing and was able to find you. I am so jealous that you had a little girl. She is beautiful. Love to check in on your cute little family.
Amy Allred
It's Chantel, Jaci's friend. Wow, I didn't know that you remembered me. Thanks for visiting my blog! Your family is so dang cute. Your little boy is adorable and your little girl is so precious.
Hey!! I am so happy for you!! You deserve it all! I love that baby soooo much, and of course britt, too! Just know that if she is ever missing you know where to find her! I enjoy reading these, keep it up, if you don't get too dang busy!
Post a Comment