
Karlee is 1 month old. I can't believe how fast it has gone. She is growing so fast. She is still in newborn clothes, but almost to outgrow them. She is sleeping really good for the most part. She is so alert and tries so hard to hold her head up already. Britt just loves to give her loves. He calls her his "LITTLE SWEETIE". It is so cute. She is starting to smile a little and focus more on what she is looking at. Britt is finally back to normal and acting like a normal child again:) I am realizing that two children isn't so bad. Its still alot of work though!!! Going to the store is a little challenging at times, I take my mom with me as often as I can to help out:) Thanks mom. Well here are some pics of Karlee.
smiling for Mommy
all dressed up:)
Sleeping so peacefully











1 comment:
She is so cute! I think she looks like Britt. Hope things are going good!
Post a Comment