Sunday, June 1, 2008

Britt's New Pony



So Britt got a new pony. I don't know who wanted it more Braden or Britt??? It is kinda random how it happpened. Braden recently became a craigs list addict:) No joke. Thanks to my brother-in-law Bryce for telling him about it!! He started checking everything out and started finding lots of things fom saddles, horse trailers and then he saw this pony!! When he first showed me the listing it I was like ok that is a cute horse. Not thinking anything about it. Then the next thing I know, Braden is on the phone with the owners asking questions and everything. Then he starts saying that he wanted to buy it for Britt. I was like are you really serious?? He was like yes. I was like whatever. So he started making a deal with the people and got them to come down on their price a little and before I knew what happened he told them we would take it.
I was a little stunned and then like oh my gosh you just bought another horse!!! We have 5 already. His dad was going down to Phoenix the next day and so asked him if he would pick it up for us. Of course being the great grandpa that he is he went all the way to Buckeye to pick him up for us. Thanks Grandpa!! Britt just loves his horse. WE haven't figured a name out for her yet, so for now we are just calling her Pony!!! So now Braden is banned from craigs list for awhile..ha ha. But, I am glad we got her because she is going to be a good horse for Britt.

2 comments:

The Meehl Family said...

Too funny! Shannon is a Craigs List Addict too! It makes me crazy! The worst deal ever...a year old mule.

hancock crew said...

How fun for him! We will have to come over, Colby has been wanting to ride a horse. Becca loves to see them too. Don't let Brayden tell Chris about Craigs List. We don't need anything!!!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Search & Win