My grandma and grandpa Pearson have a TON of Apricot trees. Every year they produce sooo dang many apricots and every year we put up some jam. Well, this year was no different. On Monday and Wednesday of last week(we needed a break on Tuesday) Jaci, Mom, me and Leseli(when she got home from work) put up some jam at my house. We had a ton of fun. I had forgot how much work it takes. We had two babies and Britt that thought they needed some attention and needed to eat every once in awhile, so it made the process a little slower. But it was a fun two days and we ended putting up almost 60 pints of jam. IT tastes so yummy!!!
JC & Les being dorks...as usual
dying from being in front of the stove all day
yummy apricots!!!!!
Some of the jars of jam.....
The kiddos chillin out












6 comments:
I am so glad I get to reap the benefits of that jam and not have to do any of the work! j/k I am expecting it to taste great since there were 4 of you doing it!
Great job!
That looks like fun! I really need to start bottling stuff- tons of stuff! Enjoy your jam- homemade is always the best!
How fun I love baking all day with family too! Looks like you guys have a ton of jam to eat!
You know you could go to prison for putting up those kinds of pictures. Ugh we definately looked like we were making jam just like every other year. Tons of fun though. We are amazing!
Wow looks like a lot of work! I bet it was fun though...i love homemade jam!!Your family is so cute, hope everyone is doing good!
You guys rock... I wish all my family was here so we could do stuff like that. those times are the best...
Post a Comment