
Britt is so hilarious. He really makes me so laugh. This morning he woke up and was like Mom, I am superfast. I was like yep you are. THen he tells me he wants to put on his superman clothes(my mom bought him and josh these really cute outfits). So we go and get his outfit and start putting them on and he says I need my superman underwear too. So he got totally decked out from head to toe. He starts running around the house saying "Superman, I am superfast". I don't know where he comes up with some of this stuff!!! He starts jumping from the couches and being all crazy. So I had to take some pictures of my little superhero. 

I told him I don't think that Superman has a gun. He says I do...I am going to bam the bad guys...whatever you say Britt
RRRRRR...oh man that is a scary face:)
I can fly....I am superfast






7 comments:
That is so dang cute! I agree, I don't know where kids come up with some of the stuff they say! It's priceless!
I am totally laughing and crying my eyes out. He cracks me up!
I am laughing too but because Joshua does the SAME thing! It's funny because I really think those two were twins separated at birth. Joshua just put on his superman outfit the other day and was running around saying "I'm superman". I actually put on his outfit without his cape and he started yelling at me because he can't be superman without the cape. They definately keep us going don't they!
Hi! You may not know me but Bubba was one of my favorite buddies growing up in the Fort. I can't believe how much Britt looks like him! And I'm glad to see Braden is still roping. You have a very cute family!
That's the cutest thing ever.... Kids are so funny. they come up with the craziest things...
Hey Katie-Check your email and get back to me.
He's to cute!! Colby loves to get all decked up too. 2 yrs ago for christmas, we got him a trunk and filled it full of pretend clothes. Batman, cowboys, superman, pirates, ect. He plays with it all the time. They have such good imaginations at this age. It's crazy how they pick up on every little thing their "hero" for the moment does.
Post a Comment