Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Photobucket

I just wanted to wish all the wonderful dad's in my life a HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!!


Braden-- You are an awesome husband and daddy. You have such big shoes that Britt is trying to fill and you are doing such a good job of teaching him to be a great dad and husband someday. Karlee already has you wrapped around her little finger and it is so cute to see. I love to watch you with our children. It is amazing how you can go from being rough and tough with Britt to so soft and tender with Karlee. I am so glad that you are my Husband and the Father of my children. I am so thankful that you work so hard, so that I am able to stay at home and raise our kids. I am glad that after a long day of work you come home and help me out. If its been a hectic day and the house is a mess and dinner isn't made, as you would say "I could care less". I love you so very much. Happy Father's Day Babe!!!


Dad: Thanks for being such an awesome dad. You are always there for us no matter what. You are such a great Papa and an excellent example to all of us. Thanks for teaching us how to work and how to be enjoy life. I hope you have a grreat day Dad. We love you very much.


Papa with his grandkids on the tractor:)

2 comments:

Summers Family said...

Thanks Katie! I hope that you and the kids are doing GREAT! I missed you at RS Sunday, at least I had Gayle to sit by!!!!! Some day my friends will quit being slackers... and then I'll be one again! haha lol! Have a good one!

abbi cluff said...

Hey Katie...Marci told me I needed a blog, so she basically set it up for me. I have so say, I'm addicted though. Congratulations on your little Karlee, she is so cute as is Britt. Those Hawkins need some more girlies, so way to pull through!! I bet they as so excited to add two more, although the girls have a long way to catch up. Anyway, good to hear from you and hope all is well in Pima. I miss that place. (I hope that is where you are living!)

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Search & Win