Thursday, June 19, 2008

Cousin's Weddings

I have had two of my younger cousins get married in the past couple of weeks. The first one to get married was Bradley Farrington to Cassi Brooks. They got married on May 3o. It was a really nice wedding. It was outside and was a really nice evening. Cassi looked really pretty in her dress. I didn't get any pictures of her in her wedding dress. I got one of them together at the reception. But she had already changed into another dress by the time I got a picture. They had a little boy Tristen Scott on the 30th of April. A day after I had Karlee, so we took a picture of the two babies together. I think that Tristan looks alot like Brad. He is really cute.


Brad and Cassi at the reception.

Karlee and Tristan--1 day apart
Braden, Me, and Karlee at the wedding.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My cousin Asheli Hallett to Kirk Blackburn. They were married on June 7th(Britt's Birthday) in the Mesa Temple. Braden, Bryce and Aaron babysat all the kiddos while us girls went to the sealing. I think we all were kinda worried to leave them with 2 infants and 4 other rambuncious kids. But they all survived. Thank heavens. We have some pretty awesome Hubbies!!!! Asheli looked so pretty. Her and Kirk make a really nice couple. It was nice to see some of my cousins that I don't get to see very often and catch up with them. I got to see one of my favorite ones JANIE. She is my cousin Troy's daughter. She has grown up a ton. It makes me feel old.

But is was a nice wedding and reception. I am so happy for them. Congrats Kirk and Asheli


Asheli and Kirk


Us girls and the happy couple


My sistas, my mom and me...on our way to the Temple.


Jaci, Grandma Higgins, and me outside the Temple


Janie and Me--she's my favorite:)


This is what I found when I walked in the door:) How sweet. They are both good daddies.


2 comments:

Jennifer said...

K you look so pretty in those pics. I really like your hair dark and straight. It's so cute...

The Cash Crew said...

I agree with jenn! You look awesome! And you can't see my flab cause I hide it under the clothes silly:) Thank goodness for clothes!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Search & Win